- Students: Show your teacher our website and tell him or her that you would like to start a Roots & Shoots club in your school.
- Teachers: Ask your students if they would be interested in starting their own club and becoming part of a global network.
- Parents: Encourage your child’s school to form a Roots & Shoots club, or donate time or money to help an existing club be more effective.
- Community Members: Learn more about where your local Roots & Shoots clubs are located and lend them a hand by sharing your knowledge and skill, or by providing financial support.
- International Citizens: Click on Volunteer/Internships in our website menu to learn more about how you can become a part of the Tanzania Roots & Shoots program. If you’re interested, fill out the on-line application.
Meet Our Clubs (under “About Us” tab) I think this should be a single column page
*photo at top of page titled “meet our clubs top of page”
*photo in left sidebar area titled “picking avocado” with this quote: “The environment gives me the ability to see tomorrow. If I destroy it, I connate see tomorrow.” Innocent Mnzara, Nyombo Primary School